CAD & SoC Design Laboratory (CSDL) investigates various R&D topics on the state-of-the-art SoC design and image processing. In the SoC design area, CSDL focuses on MPSoC design and DRAM analysis methodologies. In association with image processing, it focuses on not only the development of display and computer vision algorithms but also their practical applications such as virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
SoC Design Research Area
- SoC Task Mapping & Simulation Platform Development
- Statistical Design Methodology
- Process Variation-Aware Design Methods
- DRAM Leakage Analysis
Image Processing Research Area
- Vision-based 3D User Interface
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality HMD System
- Object Moving Vector Detection
- Smart LED Display Controller
- Multi-modal Medical Image Processing (Medical Image Fusion)
Laboratory where passion really matters!